July 25, 2011

Sleeping instead of blogging.

Things move on.

I've felt so out of sorts the last couple weeks. I haven't had any "real" morning sickness yet, but I have random bouts of nausea wash over me numerous times a day. I will probably regret saying this, but I'm starting to feel like it would be better to actually have full on morning sickness. Perhaps gross, but when you're nauseous and throw up, you feel better. Oh and I can't stay awake for anything!

I sleep (or think about it) all the time. I'm going to bed much earlier than I ever did before this little babe and think about napping all day. On weekends when my husband is home I've gone and laid back down after getting the boys breakfast and slept til lunch or later.

Seriously I am impressed with all the ladies who have been pregnant while chasing around toddlers or even more impressive numerous small children. This is a whole different ballgame for me. My oldest was 8.5 when I had our youngest little guy. 8.5 is practically grown! Okay maybe not but I was not chasing him around, or needing to constantly look in on him. Pregnancy with a 2 year old under foot is tiring!

Sounds like a lot of complaining huh? Just stating the facts. We're really excited for this little babe though and cannot wait to have more info to share.

No comments: